According to BlueLevel Technologies, its VHL (and VHL Mini) vibrating fork point level sensor cannot only detect the presence and absence of liquid and slurry materials at predetermined points, such as for high- or low-level control, but also features:
- Liquid level detection using effective vibrating fork structures with piezoelectric technology.
- The capacity to handle liquids with viscosities up to 10,000 cSt.
- A compact enclosure and SPDT relay output, whereas the VHL Mini is equipped with solid-state 2-wire AC or 3-wire DC output for use with PLCs and control systems, or where low-current load-handling capability is acceptable.
- A universal AC/DC power supply.
- Availability of a range of probe lengths.