Kardex Remstar’s Shuttle® vertical lift modules (VLMs) are the most flexible storage systems on the market today. According to the company, the VLMs:
- Can be altered and adapted as business processes change.
- Are an enclosed system of vertically arranged trays, controls and an extraction platform that delivers goods to a workstation.
- Have a modular design, allowing the location, height and configuration to be easily changed as a business evolves.
- Can be utilized in several different configurations, meeting a variety of needs.
- Feature CubeStar® technology that combines both hardware and controls using dynamic storage allocation to maximize the storage density within the unit.
- Can be equipped with several access points to link work zones together and maximize productivity.
- Offer an intelligent tray feature that improves the efficiency of a picking operation.
- Allow for dual tray delivery to speed picking efficiencies.