Chemineer Inc. offers the new Kenics® UltraTab™ static mixer, designed for turbulent flow applications where a high degree of mixing is required in a compact space. According to the company, the Kenics UltraTab is characterized by:
- An integral wall injector upstream of the mixing element forces flow stream additives through the high energy dissipation region created by the mixing element, which provides superior mixing efficiency.
- Low pressure drop through the UltraTab element enhances process energy efficiency and saves pump energy.
- Compact design and short mixing length minimizes pipe lengths and optimizes the efficiency of the plant layout.
- Sizes range from 2 to 60 inches+.
- NPT or flanged injectors are available.
- Materials available include carbon steel, stainless steel, coated carbon/316SS, FRP and high-alloy metals.
- Housing options include between flange tab and spool piece designs.