E Instruments offers its MC2100 calibrator, which measures and simulates DC voltage, current, resistance, thermocouples, RTDs and pressure. The company says that the device also delivers:
- Highest accuracy in class — up to 0.015 percent of reading.
- 24V transmitter loop supply (input and output).
- Optional external pressure modules.
- High-quality connectors for standard or bare cable connections.
- Easy-to-use keyboard with only six keys.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Traceable calibration certificate (included).