GoatThroat Pumps has introduced the FEP.7600 pump in response to market demand for an improved dispensing pump that can be used with blended chemicals, which dissolve standard elastomers. According to the company:
- The new pump offers a polypropylene body in conjunction with FEP encapsulated and FFKM O-rings and parts.
- The pumps are designed to fit containers and drums from 5 to 55 gallons and are available in four models.
- They have a cost-effective life expectancy of 10 to 15 years.
- The pumps provide for spill-proof, safe transfer of over 850 fluids and solvents.
- They are RoHS compliant.
- Designed to drain containers dry, making them Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) empty, these food-grade pumps also meet UN safety standards, helping customers meet compliance and environmental requirements.