National Bulk Equipment has designed this 5-station bulk bag unloader system to combine high-capacity structural construction with a centralized controls and automation architecture to safely and accurately supply to downstream process operations a total of 12 million pounds per year of 5 combustible input ingredients. According to the company, this systems further delivers:
- 2 integrated, hydraulic massage paddles with 2,200 pounds of paddle pressure to condition the material and aid material flow.
- The accommodation of 5 different material types that range in bulk density from 150 to 630 kg/cubic meter, each with varied, non-free flowing material characteristics.
- The E3™ enclosed bag spout interface (which also works during bulk bag unloading to elongate the bulk bag to further ensure complete material discharge) where, with the closed-cycle dust collection system, migrant material generated during bag unloading is collected and re-introduced to the process flow.
- The elimination of operator exposure to combustible materials and optimized physical ergonomics.
- A controls and automation architecture that contains custom PLCs and HMIs engineered, programmed and built by the company to integrate to the central control system.
- Reliable, low-maintenance operation during virtually continuous-duty operation.
- Construction from thick-wall, 6- by 4-inch carbon steel structural tubing, and heavy-gauge carbon steel plate to meet or exceed ANSI and ASME specifications.