Ludeca recently launched its VIBCONNECT RF wireless condition monitoring system for machine components. The first of its kind, according to the company, this system offers:
- A sensor that monitors machine vibration, bearing condition and temperature, and transmits the relevant data to the bridge where it is evaluated.
- Diagnostic capabilities that can detect damage caused by cavitation.
- The monitoring of plant equipment that extends over a large area without the need for installing cabling.
- A bridge that acts as a central receiver by processing the data from the sensor units and transmitting them through the operator's network for visualization and archiving.
- A range of comprehensive analytical functions to enable you to assess machine vibration, temperature and bearing condition.
- The direct recording and forwarding of any irregularities or faults found in the machine components to the relevant control center, enabling you to detect damage to assets at an early stage so that you can take prompt corrective action.
- The power to optimize the availability of your plant equipment, improve equipment reliability and reduce unwanted maintenance costs.