Petro-Canada Lubricants Inc. offers PURITY FG sprays as a solution for lubricating hard-to-reach areas, allowing processors to apply the same high standards of food safe, plant tough lubrication throughout their facilities. According to the company:
- The sprays were developed to spray as effectively when the container is held upside down as right side up, making application easier and more thorough.
- The lineup features three new products: PURITY FG penetrating oil, PURITY FG silicone spray and PURITY FG2 with Microl MAX spray grease.
- Many lubricants start with Petro-Canada’s 99.9 percent pure base oils and all are specially formulated to deliver industrial strength protection in even the most severe operating conditions.
- Collectively, the lubricants provide longer lasting protection, excellent wear performance, and when it comes to greases, high resistance against water washout.
- The new sprays fit perfectly into the HACCP system and GMP plans.