Wabash MPI introduces the new G28-12-PCR-X Genesis Series proppant crush test press for use with sand, resin-coated sand and ceramic proppant used in the “fracking” process. The company says that the press offers:
- Compression force ranging from 2 to 28 tons within a ± 2.5 percent deviation and 12-inch L-R by 12-inch F-B full-guided hardened plates with adjustable stops for crush die centering.
- The operator interface provides an easy setup of control parameters with ample recipe storage, an Allen Bradley programmable controller, PanelView touchscreen and closed-loop control of clamp pressure.
- The press is compatible with ISO 13503-2:2006 (API # RP56&60) with unsurpassed cycle repeatability.
- The self-contained hydraulic system can apply a constant rate of 3.8 MPa/min (2000 PSI min).
- The press is available with and without a 2-inch ID crush die.