Delta M introduces its 3-A sanitary sensor option as a solution for all of your certified, sanitary liquid flow or point level monitoring needs. According to the company, this clean-in-place sanitary switch further provides:
- Suitability for applications with high, low or even moderate temperatures with an operating temperature range from -100° to 390°F with special options up to 850°F.
- The capability to monitor flow rates from 0.01 to 5.0 FPS at a designated switch point in liquid lines.
- A sanitary connection that can be used with the company’s Versa-switch® or microtuf® product lines, ensuring flow and level are monitored with repeatability.
- Simplified, efficient cleaning.
- Certification No. 950 from 3-A Sanitary Standards Inc.
- Customized insertion lengths and a wide range of process connection sizes.