Magnalight.com offers the WAL-ML-2XM-3G mini light tower as generator-powered tower designed to provide easy setup and mobility in a high-powered, standalone package. According to the company, the towers offer:
- Over 200,000 lumens of light output.
- They can be extended to 12 feet in height, yet they are small enough to be wheeled into various locations and deployed by one person.
- Standalone operation for 6 hours on a single tank of fuel.
- A design that consists of an adjustable mast that can be extended from 7 to 12 feet in height, two 1,000-watt metal halide lamps and a 3000VA generator.
- The tower and base assembly is constructed of heavy gauge steel that has been powder coated for high strength and resistance to rust and corrosion.