Supercritical Fluid Technologies introduces the SFT-NPX-10 as a pilot-scale supercritical extractor for the processing of natural products. According to the company, the extractor:
- Is designed to simplify the extraction of a wide variety of natural products, and to facilitate the transition from laboratory scale equipment to production processing systems.
- Performs extractions in either single or dual 10-liter sample vessels with single or dual separators, resulting in maximum efficiency.
- Features a Coriolis mass flow meter that guarantees precise mass flow measurement.
- Includes a pneumatic CO2 pump with an integral waterless pre-chiller (patent pending), used to maximize pumping efficiency.
- Has significant benefits over the use of traditional liquid solvents when performing extractions on botanicals, herbs, spices and other natural product materials.