Innovative Fluid Handling’s fluid storage and dispensing systems incorporate spill containment systems to prevent time-consuming cleanups, making fluid dispensing easier and complying with EPA regulations, such as 40 CFR 264.175. According to the company, these systems further grant:
- Clean, efficient product transfer with no wasted product.
- Centralized, streamlined multi-container fluid storage and dispensing systems, and mobile lubrication carts as an alternative to 55-gallon drums for handling oils, lubricants and various other industrial fluids.
- A drip pan to make dispensing of fluids into containers from self-closing faucets quick, easy and spill-free.
- A spill containment pan (for all 2-, 3- and 4-container systems with outboard console mounting) at the base of the system to collect any and all accidental spills.
- Availability of spill containment pans on new models and as retrofits on existing in-the-field units.