E Instruments introduces its E5500 combustion analyzer as a complete portable tool to monitor emissions for regulatory and maintenance use in boiler, burner, engine, turbine, furnace and other combustion applications. According to the company, its E5500 is further equipped with:
- Up to 5 electrochemical gas sensors, including O2, CO, NO, NO2 and SO2.
- Stack gas and ambient air temperature measurements, in addition to draft and differential pressure measurements.
- Efficiency, excess air and CO2 percentage calculated values.
- Low NOx and true NOx capabilities.
- Wireless communications with computers and other Windows devices.
- A real-time PC software package and a wireless remote printer.
- An external water trap assembly.