Hayward Flow Control has expanded its patent-pending LHB Series manual limit switch line to include a spring-return, dead-man handle for applications requiring the valve to return to a closed position after operation. The company says that the LHB-SR line is additionally highlighted by:
- An adjustable single-pole, double-throw unit with 10 A at 120 VAC.
- A temperature range from 20° to 200°F (-7° to 93°C).
- A corrosion-resistant GFPP housing with FPM seals and a 304 stainless steel stem.
- Corrosion-resistant thermoplastic handles.
- A 1/2-inch conduit port.
- The flexibility to fit all sizes of the company’s TB Series ball valves and through 8-inch BY Series butterfly valves.
- Suitability for use on other plastic or metal valves, as well as for remote monitoring in waste and water treatment, chemical processing and transfer, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, marine and corrosive environments.
- CSA-listed limit switches, an ISO5211 mounting pattern, a NEMA 4X rating and a 2-year warranty.