National Bulk Equipment has fully integrated this high-volume material mixing system with twin, high-speed, 2,500-pound capacity box dumpers and two 8-inch (dia.) discharge spouts to completely process, from introduction to downstream supply, 25,000 pounds per hour of homogeneously blended material. According to the company, the system further boasts:
- Integrated automation to control every process action — from container dumping, level sensing and mix auger sequencing to operation of the discharge valves.
- Increased total material throughput per shift, improved material blend quality and reduced labor allocation.
- A 14-inch (dia.) auger to mix semi-free-flowing material in a 15-inch (dia.), 10-gauge mix tube.
- In-feed scoop blades (at the base of the mixing auger) and broad-throw dispersion paddles (at the top) for a homogenous and consistent blend supply to downstream processes.
- Centralized system control, communication, monitoring and reporting to a single, UL-listed human-machine interface.
- A 30-HP, totally enclosed, fully cooled motor to ensure reliable, extended-duty performance.