Pacific Rim Design & Development introduces its NOx single-stage scrubber as capable of:
- Treating 99 percent of the NOx in an ambient-temperature gas stream.
- Being a green and efficient way to remove nitrogen dioxide from gas scrubbers.
- Using chlorine dioxide to achieve high removal levels with only 1 or 2 stages.
- Controlling waste gas streams containing both NO and NO2.
- Fast 1.5-second chemical reactions compared to 5 to 120 seconds of residence time for conventional systems.
- Producing higher removal efficiency than can be obtained from conventional 2-, 3- and 6-stage scrubbing systems.