An industrial outdoor storage bin from Meese Orbitron Dunne features an optional 1-piece rotomolded lid and door that not only closes to protect the contents inside from inclement weather, but also permits permanent outdoor placement. Other benefits include:
- The capability to safeguard contents, such as soiled uniforms, cleanroom garments, shop towels, maintenance tools and other stored items, from contact with water that could spread contaminants, cause rust, or rot and increase the weight of linens beyond ergonomically safe lifting weights.
- A rotationally molded construction from 100 percent waterproof, UV-resistant polyethylene to withstand constant exposure to the elements without cracking, fading or deteriorating.
- The convenience of wiping clean with common cleaning agents.
- The elimination of bacteria and mold.
- Availability of an optional security lock, casters for mobility, and choice of colors and markings.