TankLink introduces its TankLink 90 as the industry’s first 3G/4G wireless tank monitoring solution, which boasts:
- 24/7 access to tank location and inventory information, enabling improved scheduling and delivery efficiencies, which positively impacts your bottom line.
- The capacity to monitor portable and stackable totes and tanks — totes stacked on top of each other make wireless monitoring difficult in terms of height clearance, but TankLink enclosed the monitor’s electronics safely in the portion of the device recessed within the tank and incorporated an internal high gain antenna under its domed cover.
- Integrated GPS for 24/7 asset tracking, which enables precise tank location through the TankData online web portal for greater efficiency.
- A tamper-evident CPVC enclosure with an internal antenna to enhance chemical compatibility.
- The delivery of over-the-air updates to devices without the need for end-user involvement.
- Elimination of product run-outs and emergency deliveries.
- A low-profile design to minimize the height of the exposed parts of the unit to less than 2-1/2 inches above the vessel, enabling forklift operators to stack totes without damaging the monitoring hardware.
- A reduced current consumption to improve overall battery life, adding to its longevity in the field.
- Suitability for the chemical market.