Anderson Power Products announces a new addition to the SBS® connector family with the release of its new, three-pole SBS®75G connector. The company says that the solution is characterized by:
- The connector family features PCB-to-wire and wire-to-wire solutions for up to 110 amps.
- Low-resistance, silver-plated contacts for wire sizes from #6 AWG (16 mm²) to 16 AWG (1.5 mm²) are held inside compact and ergonomic housings with a touch-safe interface.
- It features four auxiliary power/signal positions.
- It is a three-pole connector with a first-mate/last-break center position, UL rated for ground or power.
- It available as a genderless wire housing or a right-angle PCB connector.
- It has a mating interface that is touch-safe in all three positions, providing protection to the user by eliminating finger contact with live circuits per IEC60950.
- The right-angle PCB connector has a compact power to size ratio that maximizes available PCB real estate.