Expert Publishing (ExPub) offers R2 (REACH Registrations) for companies impacted by the European Union’s Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) regulations. According to the company, this tool offers:
- Integrated access to the Official ECHA REACH Registration Database leveraging EXPERTIndex to provide the most relevant search results.
- It contains key information submitted by companies on more than 7,600 unique substances including: CAS number and other identifiers; composition; classification and labeling; physical/chemical properties; toxicological properties; and eco-toxicological properties.
- It will be updated as the ECHA updates it website.
- The company’s proprietary search engine allows users to simultaneously search the REACH registrations and millions of other documents found in more than 140 collections including the Hazardous Substances Data Bank (HSDB®), the Registry of Toxic Effects of Chemical Substances (RTECS®), the Merck Index®, the complete set of the IARC Monographs, the 12th Report on Carcinogens, the EPA’s Integrated Risk Information Systems, and MSDS from over 27,000 different vendors.
- With 2.4 million terms and synonyms, EXPERTIndex produces search results that are 100-percent relevant.