Rite-Hite Door’s FasTrax line is available in a variation designed specifically for the food industry. According to the company, FasTrax:
- Features a one-piece radial header, which is machined from a solid block of UHMW plastic.
- Meets both USDA and FDA standards for clean up.
- Features fabric that is a smooth polypropylene, which provides higher resistance to acids and bases and a lower water absorption rate than vinyls and urethanes.
- Offers roll-up design that allows them to operate at industry-best speeds of 100 inches per second, minimizing air intrusion while maximizing productivity.
- Decreases the likelihood of forklift collisions; can easily reconfigure itself to get back onto the door track if a collision occurs.
- Offers safety features such as Soft-Edge™ Technology and thru-beam photo eyes.
- Uses non-corrosive Lexan and UHMW side frames, which meet government guidelines for washdown and bacteria control.
- Can be used in a variety of applications including wash-down, high-wind, and cooler or freezer high-cycle application.