VICI Metronics’ Dynacalibrator® Model 150 is a constant temperature system designed to generate precise ppm or ppb concentrations of chemical compounds in a gas stream, using permeation devices as the trace gas source. According to the company:
- It is used as a reference for the calibration of gas chromatography instruments and in other instruments that measure gas concentrations.
- This light-weight unit is a compact calibrator capable of delivering the precise concentrations required.
- A passivated Inertium® coated stainless steel permeation chamber houses the permeation device(s), with measured inert carrier gas sweeping the calibration gas/vapor from the chamber.
- The digital temperature controller maintains the chamber temperature at a set point with an accuracy of ±0.01°C, traceable to NIST standards.
- The wide range of temperature settings (5°C above ambient to 110°C) means the end user can generate a wide range of volumetric concentrations for both low and high vapor pressure chemical compounds.