Approved under both UL and ATEX safety standards, the EXPRL-91 intrinsically safe LED flashlight from Larson Electronics’ LXflashlights.com is an ideal portable light source for workers in hazardous locations within both the U.S. and European Union. According to the company:
- Featuring multiple operating modes, rechargeable operation, waterproof construction and 360 lumens of total output, it provides rugged dependability and up to 16 hours of operation on a single battery charge.
- It is approved under both U.L. and ATEX Directive requirements for operation in hazardous environments where flammable gases and vapors are present.
- Designed for rugged and dependable operation, its housing is constructed of a lightweight and chemical-resistant polymer that provides a no-slip grip and high resistance to damage from impacts and dropping.
- It is fitted with high-grade LED lamp assemblies which provide additional impact and vibration resistance while also providing up to 360 lumens of high-quality light output.
- It offers multiple modes of operation including a single standard flashlight mode producing 160 lumens, a floodlight mode producing 200 lumens, spot/flood combination for 360 lumens and momentary or continuous strobing flash operation.
- It will run for 6 hours when run in standard flashlight mode, and up to 16 hours in strobe light mode when fully charged.
- Power is provided by rechargeable NiMH batteries rated at 1000+ recharge cycles.