Parker Hannifin’s Parflex Division’s quick-to-connect hose and fitting system for low-pressure hydraulic and pneumatic systems consists of Parflex 515H hose and Parker Rapid Assembly (RA) quick-connecting hose fittings and adapters. According to the company:
- Together, these products improve assembly time, overall connector costs and system weight.
- Typically, a ¼-inch 515H hose has a 20 percent smaller diameter than a standard 100R1 hose and a 25 percent tighter bend radius; it is also five times lighter than comparable hoses.
- Installation and performance tests at several large OEMs have exceeded expectations in ease of assembly, routing and durability.
- The brass RA quick connect fittings offer convenience in a very compact, anti-corrosive and economical system.
- The connector design is very simple, durable and easy to install, eliminating the need for wrenches or other tools.
- Sizes range from 3/16-inch I.D. up to ½-inch I.D. in a single or multi-line assembly.