E Instruments Intl.’s E5500 combustion analyzer is a portable emissions-monitoring tool for regulatory and maintenance use in boiler, burner, engine, turbine, furnace and other combustion applications. The company says that the analyzer includes:
- Electrochemical gas sensors — O2, CO, NO, NO2, SO2.
- Low NOx and true NOx capable.
- Real-time PC software package with wireless communications.
- Wireless remote printer.
- External water trap assembly.
- Stack gas and ambient air temperature measurements.
- Draft and differential pressure measurements.
- Efficiency, excess air and CO2 percent calculated values.