City Technology recently launched its 4OXeco LP sensor to improve the accuracy, operational life and resistance to cross-contamination in flue gas analyzers. According to the company, this sensor also grants:
- Lead-free toxic gas sensor technology to reduce response and recovery times, and eliminate field failures.
- The measurement of the oxygen and carbon monoxide content of boiler flue gases, a key measure of efficiency and safety, to reduce the potential for a higher incidence of false readings during measurements in fixed boilers and power generation plants.
- The ability to maintain combustion processes at peak efficiency.
- The capability to cope with harsh environments.
- A low-power version, which is produced in the company’s industry-standard 4 Series form factor to ensure mechanical compatibility with existing instrument designs, for use in portable equipment.
- Suitability for power stations and industrial buildings.