Magnalight by Larson Electronics offers the EXP-EMG-EXT-12W-2L, an explosion-proof emergency light with an exit sign that provides 90 minutes of light and exit sign operation in the event of power failures. According to the company:
- This emergency lighting system is Class 1 Division 1, Class 2 Division 1 & 2 approved and provides the fail-safe operation needed in industrial environments in order to comply with all safety and hazardous location regulations while providing the highest emergency lighting reliability possible.
- The EXP-EMG-EXT-12W-2L is equipped with an LED powered globe lamp, a single exit sign and a high-performance Nickel-Cadmium battery pack.
- The solution provides a highly visible light signal that automatically switches to emergency battery backup operation once normal power is abnormally cut.
- A single 6-watt LED lamp and an LED illuminated exit sign provide excellent light output while requiring less current than incandescent lamps, resulting in a highly reliable emergency lighting system that will operate for 90 minutes on battery power in the event of power failures.
- The included nickel-cadmium battery has a 7- to 10-year rated operational life and is recharged automatically during normal operation.