Anderson Power Products’ SPEC Pak® family of environmentally sealed connectors now includes Mid-Power SPEC Pak®. The company says that Mid-Power SPEC Pak® offers:
- Rugged and environmentally sealed (IP68) design that leverages the company’s core Powerpole® flat wiping contact technology.
- Power handling capabilities up to 80 amps at 600 volts, AC or DC, with signal.
- This interconnect will accept up to four power contacts ranging in size from 12 to 6 AWG (3.3 to 13.3 mm²) and up to eight auxiliary contacts ranging in size from 24 to 12 AWG ( 0.25 to 13.3 mm²).
- A weatherability rating of F1 and flame-resistance rating of V-0.
- The wire-to-wire and wire-to-panel configurations feature a metal latch to prevent accidental un-mating.
- They will accommodate up to four Powerpole® housings, including power contacts — housings are available in a wide array of colors, providing color coding options for ease assembly.