Omega Engineering Inc.’s new OS-VIR50 series of digital infrared video thermometers features a dual laser that indicates ideal measuring distance where the two laser points converge to a 25.4-millimeter (1-inch) target spot. According to the company, the thermometers also offer:
- Color LED bargraph for viewing trends.
- A fast 150-millisecond response time.
- A type K thermocouple input and trigger lock function for continuous readings.
- The ability to measure temperatures up to 2,200°C.
- A double-molded housing.
- Adjustable emissivity to increase measurement accuracy for different services as well as adjustable high/low set points with audible alarm alerts.
- Ideal for industrial applications, HVAC, construction, oil industry, automotive industry and beverage.