Airflow Systems Inc.’s DT-3000V2 downdraft table is designed to provide high-efficiency, source-point collection and filtration of powder, dust, fumes, smoke and other contaminants produced during industrial processing and production operations. According to the company, the DT-3000V2:
- Generates 195 FPM of downdraft air velocity across the 19.25-square-foot, grate-style work surface to quickly draw contaminates down and away from the worker’s breathing zone.
- Collects and filters contaminants from the air-flow path using high-efficiency filtration (MERV 17 after-filter).
- Prevents contaminates from becoming airborne, migrating throughout the facility and presenting possible environmental health and safety concerns.
- Helps reduce operating and maintenance costs with its Vibra-Pulse® filter cleaning system, which combines high-pressure compressed air and a random-motion impactor to remove dirt from deep within the filter pleats.
- Features a direct-drive blower design tha teliminates belt and pulley repair; reducing maintenance costs and ensuring reliability.