Milliken & Co. introduces its Millad® NX™ 8000 clarifying agents to enable polypropylene (PP) to be processed at lower temperatures, thereby reducing energy use and associated carbon dioxide emissions, while improving clarity and brightness. According to the company, its additives additionally offer:
- The power to measurably improve the clarity of PP, add vibrant color to food contact applications and minimize warping.
- Processing at temperatures from 190° to 200°C, a reduction of up to 40° compared to other clarifiers.
- The capacity to reduce energy consumption by 15 to 20 percent on average.
- Cycle time reductions of up to 15 percent.
- A special calculator — available as a free app from the Apple® iTunes® store — to gauge your anticipated energy savings from upgrading to Millad NX 8000 agents.
- A new level of aesthetics, processing efficiency and energy conservation.
PACK EXPO Booth #N4759