Sauer-Danfoss introduces two mobile machine management solutions: The updated PLUS+1TM Compliant Engine Information Center (EIC) software and new PLUS+1 Extended Memory Controllers. According to the company, the two solutions are characterized by:
Engine Information Center (EIC) Software
- Updated software offers mobile off-highway equipment OEMs new monitoring support for Tier 4-emissions-compliant engines.
- It comes preloaded on all keyed variants of the PLUS+1 DP200 and DP250 graphical terminals.
- EIC software enables the customization of engine monitoring displays, allowing terminal users to easily navigate through diagnostic information and configuration screens using four soft keys located on the front panel.
- Updates include: the ability to manually initiate or inhibit regeneration of the diesel particulate filter using new buttons on the menu bar; new soot and ash percentage gauges; and an LED warning for high exhaust system temperature.
Extended Memory Controllers
- The new controllers provide expanded memory and storage capabilities compared to standard MC Controllers.
- Sauer-Danfoss offers four Extended Memory Controller models that are pin-for-pin compatible with equivalent MC controllers: MC024-018 (24-pin), MC038-018 (38-pin), MC050-018 (50-pin) and MC050-028 (50-pin).
- The 24- and 38-pin Extended Memory Controller models provide 256 KB of flash memory — double the memory of their equivalent standard MC Controllers.
- Standard MC Controllers utilize EEPROM non-volatile memory for parameter and data storage.
- Application key enables users to run any of the Sauer-Danfoss-developed subsystem applications, including complete hydrostatic transmission and work function control system solutions.
- Application data logging.