Hayward Flow Control recently released its T Series Webster thermoplastic pump with a single non-coupled motor/impeller shaft and a patent-pending shaft seal. According to the company, these vertical seal-less immersible pumps also provide:
- From 1/3 to 1-1/2 HP with standard and wash-down motors, in voltages of 115/230 and 208-230/460.
- A CPVC pump head and impeller, alongside a single, non-coupled motor shaft.
- A proprietary, patent-pending PTFE shaft seal design, in addition to 303 stainless steel shaft material.
- A solid, stable 1-piece shaft for longer lasting performance.
- A seal point placed away from the weep hole.
- Less vibration for longer motor life.
- An extended shaft sleeve.
- Additional options that include a GFPP or PVDF pump head and impeller assembly, inlet screen, in-tank filtration, impeller trim variations, explosion-proof motors, 575V motors and S-J type electrical cord.
- Suitability for chemical processing and transfer, metal plating, waste and water treatment, mining, aquatic and animal life support systems, and electronics.