Watson-Marlow offers its 620 series pump for sodium hypochlorite, combining power and control for wastewater treatment applications. According to the company, the 620 hypochlorite pump:
- Can run dry, so off-gassing chemicals will not cause the pump to vapor lock.
- Maintains a +/- 0.1 percent accuracy in hypo metering, so the pumps yield increased savings on chemical usage.
- Delivers market-leading flow rates at pumphead speeds that don’t compromise tube life.
- Offers extended performance, so it can reliably deliver 50 percent more flow with one tube compared to other peristaltics.
- Provides unrivaled performance with a control ratio of million: 1.
- Reliably handles harsh chemicals in the water and wastewater treatment industry, including sodium hypochlorite, ferric chloride, sodium bisulfate, aluminum, fluoride, carbon and lime slurries, polymers, aqueous ammonia, potassium permanganate and caustic slurries.
- Features no valves or seals to clog, so it requires minimal maintenance, resulting in reduced downtime, providing a cost-effective alternative to other pump technologies.
WEFTEC Booth #2837, Hall D