DENSO recently launched a more versatile AT20-Q handheld scanner to offer high-speed scanning for 2D barcodes, such as the QR code, as well as conventional 1D barcodes. According to the company, the AT20Q additionally features.
- A high-speed shutter that eliminates the effect of camera shake and allows quick reading from any direction, increasing operator efficiency.
- A scanning module that easily accommodates 1D barcodes with resolutions down to 0.125 mm and 2D barcodes down to 0.167 mm.
- Anti-reflection technology to enable reliable reading of barcodes on mobile-phone LCD screens.
- Trouble-free scanning of wide barcodes by combining the latest DENSO algorithms with an increased number of pixels.
- Antimicrobial materials incorporated into the housing, in compliance with the JIS Z2801 test protocol, to prevent the growth of bacteria, mold and fungi.
- IP42 dust- and water-resistant protection, as well as a connector-cable locking mechanism that prevents damage to the connector or cable.
- Rugged, shock-absorbing construction to withstand being dropped onto a concrete floor from a height of 2 m (6.5 feet) — the highest standard in its class — and 100,000 times from 20 cm (7.9 inches).
- A compact, lightweight and ergonomic design that makes the scanner easy to hold and use, reducing operator fatigue.
WEFTEC Booth #830