Omega’s new OSXL-E thermal imaging cameras are designed to fit into users’ IR inspection program, budget and the palm of their hands. According to the company, the series features:
- On-board visual camera.
- Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Scalable P-i-P (Picture in Picture).
- Thermal fusion.
- A bright LED light.
- It stores more than 1,000 JPEG images.
- 3.1 mega pixel resolution.
- Long battery life of over four hours.
- Ideal suitability for discovering missing insulation, faulty HVAC systems and other issues.