The new Cordless Adhesive Gun from Snap-on Industrial Inc. provides user flexibility and accessibility by removing the power cord. The company says that the gun is characterized by:
- Easy-squeeze, two-finger trigger design allows for constant use with no fatigue.
- High-impact nylon housing can withstand drops of up to 15 feet.
- Ergonomically designed comfort grip handle.
- Precision, solid state temperature control and electronics for battery life up to 3 hours.
- Needle and spreader inter-changeable nozzles.
- Heats and ready for use in 4 minutes.
- Accepts any ½-inch round glue sticks.
- Low center of gravity for a well-balanced tool.