Hayward Flow Control’s expanded filter bag product line now includes bag sizes 1 (16 inches) and 2 (32 inches), with material options in polypropylene, polyester and nylon. According to the company, key features include:
- The new selection includes needle felt and monofilament mesh in sewn or welded construction.
- Available with PP Rings or PP Flanges, the bags are available from 1 to 800 micron rating for diversified separation in liquid systems or to protect any process application.
- All bag materials are silicon-free.
- Single length 7 inches by 16 inches; double length 7 inches by 32 inches.
- Sewn bags have sewn-in cloth handles.
- Maximum flow rate of 90 GPM for Size 1 bags and 180 GPM for Size 2 bags.
- Bags are available in quantities of 50 units per carton.