Munters has designed its HCD Series desiccant dehumidifiers to efficiently dehumidify to low moisture levels, processing between 300 and 12,000 CFM of air. According to the company, the HCD Series is further highlighted by:
- A casing manufactured of fully welded, strain-hardened aluminum to ensure zero air leakage.
- Weather-tight construction and a low-profile cassette, making these units suitable for outdoor or indoor mounting.
- An electrical control system that meets UL and NEC standards.
- The inclusion of all components and controls to operate as standard standalone dehumidifiers or the flexibility to be combined with other HVAC components.
- Accommodations for a wide variety of applications — from cleanroom humidity control to chocolate-coated candy to central dry air systems for pharmaceutical manufacturing.