Spectronics Corp.’s Spectroline® OPTI-LUX™ 365 is a powerful yet compact leak-detection flashlight that provides enhanced UV light for optimal fluorescent dye response. According to the company, the flashlight:
- Is ideal for all industrial fluid system applications.
- Produces a brilliant glow that makes all leaks easier to find, while reducing valuable diagnostic time.
- Works with difficult-to-fluoresce dirty fluids.
- Is compact, lightweight and more than twice as powerful as most corded, high-intensity UV lamps.
- Offers “Instant-on” operation, which enables the flashlight to reach full power immediately, and it provides up to four hours of continuous run-time.
- Features a rugged, anodized aluminum lamp body that reduces corrosion and stands up to years of heavy use.
- Comes complete with a lanyard, belt holster, two rechargeable batteries, smart charging cradle with AC power cord and UV-absorbing spectacles, all conveniently packaged in a padded carrying case.
- Works with all oil- and water-based fluorescent dyes: OIL-GLO™ 22 (yellow), OIL-GLO™ 30 (white), OIL-GLO™ 33 (green), OIL-GLO™ 40 (bright blue), OIL-GLO™ 44 (yellow/green), OIL-GLO™ 45 (blue) and OIL-GLO™ 50 (red), as well as WD-801 and WD-802 water