UH-X/FX series hydraulic universal testing machines from Shimadzu Scientific Instruments are designed for high-precision testing control. The company says that the series additionally offers:
- An environmentally friendly design.
- A semi-auto-tuning function allows high-precision stress control and strain control, and it complies with ISO 6892-2009 and JIS Z2241 metallic tensile testing standards.
- Users can measure test force and strain without specifying an amplifier range.
- Operators can perform tests without a computer by inserting a USB memory stick into the measurement controller with test parameters stored in the USB memory.
- Measurement data is automatically saved in the USB memory after tests, which enables data analysis with Shimadzu’s TRAPEZIUMX software.
- Extra-large 10.4-inch color touchscreens improve visibility and ease of operation.
- The hybrid hydraulic unit powering the UH-X/FX Series combines an AC servo motor with a hydraulic pump.