Oil Filtration Systems now offers oil reclamation, purification and hot oil flushing field services with factory-trained crews, employing its own systems on a contract basis. The company says that these services boast:
- Routine filtration and high-velocity/hot oil flushing services, which are a critical part of preventive maintenance of all rotational equipment, thus reducing component wear and failure.
- Periodic flushing, which can help ensure optimal system cleanliness by dislodging particles that would otherwise cling to walls of piping during laminar flow — once dislodged, particles are removed via a series of high-efficiency filter elements.
- Oil flushing, which is commonly performed on the lube oil systems of both gas and steam turbines, as well as for remediation of electro hydraulic-controlled systems at power plants, hydraulic control panel flushes, and cleaning of lube oil, hydraulic oil or diesel fuel reservoirs.
- Performance on an emergency or same/next day basis if required.
- Availability of crews and vehicles to travel throughout the southern United States.