Scaletron Industries Ltd.’s Model 4000SS digital gas cabinet scale features a large scale base that readily accommodates dewars and other large diameter gas containment vessels. The company says that the scales offer:
- Base sizes measuring 15-, 24- and 30-inches square.
- They meet gas feeding application demands in a wide range of industries including specialty gas, chemical processing, semiconductor manufacturing, oil/gas refining, fire protection and others.
- The standard scale accurately weighs up to 1,000 pounds (453.6 kilograms) to within +/-0.5 percent of capacity.
- Corrosion resistance thanks to stainless steel construction and hardware, corrosion-resistant plating and silicone coated NTEP-approved load cells.
- The scale base weighing mechanism is purely electronic — there are no mechanical levers or other parts which can corrode and rust.
- A standard 3 ½ digit wall-mountable LCD display provides a clear readout.
- The display is housed in NEMA 4X, UL-approved enclosure which is resistant to chemicals including ammonia, carbon dioxide, hydrogen chloride, liquefied chlorine, sulfur dioxide and other corrosive materials.
- An optional 4-20 mA direct output is available on the 15-inch base size only.