Fireboy®-Xintex® introduces its Marine Elite RSM analog addressable fire alarm control panels as United States Coast Guard-approved fire detection systems for commercial vessels. According to the company, the Marine Elite, moreover, provides:
- Apollo protocol smoke and heat detectors.
- The capacity to host up to 256 fire detection devices on all commercial marine applications.
- Microprocessor-based electronics.
- Easy installation and commissioning.
- The flexibility to be expanded and networked to become part of larger systems.
- Compatibility with the eVIEW analog addressable serial annunciator, which allows the controls and indications of the Elite control panel to extend to other locations — up to 15 annunciators can be connected to each control panel, making it ideal for all commercial fire detection requirements.