Midwest Motion Products introduces its new DC Gearmotor, the MMP-D33-455A-12V GP81-029, which accepts any 12-volt DC source, including battery power. According to the company, the gearmotor also offers:
- Dimensions of just 3.2 inches (diameter), by 9.25 inches (length).
- A keyed output shaft of 19 millimeters (diameter) by 40 millimeters (length).
- Easy mounting is accomplished with four face mount M6 threaded holes, equally spaced on a 65-millimeter (diameter) B.C. or an optional NEMA34 flange.
- The output of the fully reversible gearmotor is rated for 136 IN-LBS continuous torque, at 140 RPM, and 1062 IN-LBS (120 Nm) peak torque.
- Despite its compact size, and weight of approximately 11 pounds, it requires just 28.6 amps at 12 volts DC to generate its full-load torque.
- Long battery charge, very low-noise operation and lower cost.
- Motor windings for 18, 24, 28, 36, 42, 48, 60 and 90 volts are available.