The Sortasaurus mobile worktable from Meese Orbitron Dunne Co. is now available with molded-in wings on all four sides to help secure instrumentation, packages, machines, work in process, components for assembly and other products, parts and equipment. According to the company:
- Originally introduced with wings on three sides, the new, four-sided version is ideal for packing and shipping departments, testing laboratories, electronics repair workstations, retail displays and other facilities and settings where safeguarding the table surface from bumps, slips and spills is paramount.
- Molded with designed-in hand holds in the wings, the table may be easily rolled, rotated and lifted.
- Set atop industrial-strength, non-marking, 5-inch casters, it is rotationally molded from 100 percent waterproof, sanitary, polyethylene plastic in a single piece.
- The table spans more than eight feet in length and stands at a working height of 30 inches.
- Seventeen standard colors and custom colors are available.