KROHNE recently launched its OPTIFLEX 2200 C/F level meter with software-based dynamic parasite rejection technology to eliminate false reflections caused by environmental disturbances and product buildup. The company further believes that this meter, which accommodates both liquids and solids, features:
- The measurement of level independent from such physical property variations as dielectric constants, pressure or density.
- A variety of probes to measure liquids up to 137 feet (40 m) and solids up to 66 feet (20 m).
- The capability to handle process temperatures up to 570°F (300°C) and pressures up to 580 PSIG (40 BAR).
- A remote converter that can be installed up to 328 feet (100 m) from the probe.
- A snap coupling system that permits removal of the housing under process conditions.
- A 2-wire design that incorporates time domain reflectometry guided radar technology.
- The ability to replace traditional level meters that require more maintenance, including displacer, radio frequency capacitance, conductive and pressure level meters.
- Suitability for tank and silo applications in the chemical industry, as well as in the oil and gas, energy, wastewater, mining, or pulp and paper sectors.
- Compliance with safety integrity level SIL 2.
- The flexibility to be used for switch or transmitter functionality in safety-related systems.
WEFTEC Booth #6413 email@example.com