FLIR Systems Inc.’s FLIR A35 is a stabilized, non-radiometric, longwave infrared camera built to fit in the tight spaces common to machine vision applications. The company says that the camera offers:
- A 4.2- by 1.6- by 1.7-inch size, so multiple cameras can be efficiently integrated.
- Plug-and-play compatibility through GiGE Vision and GenICam protocols.
- 60 Hz frame rate streaming 320 by 256 resolution images.
- <50 mK thermal sensitivity.
- Available with a 9- (25°) or 19-millimeter (48°) lens.