TexLoc SAE-AMS-81914 Convoluted Tubing from Parker Hannifin’s Parflex Division is a high-temperature, chemical-resistant convoluted tubing for the aerospace, military and defense wire harness industries. According to the company:
- Configurations include SAE-AMS-81914/1 thru SAE-AMS-81914/6 in standard or close convolution.
- Sizes range from .125 inch I.D. up to 4 inches O.D; although the smaller and larger sizes are not called out in the actual specification, these products can be produced to fit the scale and material requirements of the SAE-AMS-81916 spec.
- Parker TexLoc SAE-AMS-81914 tubing in PTFE operates in temperatures up to 500°F and is provided in Black.
- In FEP and ETFE, the SAE-AMS-81914 tubing is provided in natural with FEP operating up to 392°F and ETFE handling temperatures up to 302°F.
- Custom sizes and specialty products such as reverse convolution, split loom tubing, or wire reinforced for added crush resistance are also available.